Jeep Commander Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I just ordered a Black Limited, the dealership offers custom wheels(way to expensive) I am wanting to put black 20" rims on it. But, I am not sure where to even start looking. Most websites do not even have the commander on there yet. Do the same tires as the 05 cherokee work?

·
Registered
170 Posts
I'd like to know if the Grand Cherokee wheels will fit as well. Pretty soon we should e able to find some Grand Cherokee SRT8 wheels to slap on the Commando! I can already see it.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Grand Cherokee wheels will fit. Im picking up my Commander on Saturday and i've had it fitted with 20" StarTech wheels listed for the Grand.

Will post some pictures once i take delivery :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey Ryan, I have searched for weeks and have found some that work. I have decided on a set 20" foose spank 5. Check out www.customwheel.com or www.rims-and-tires.com. they help with fitment best price for the kind I want is customwheel.com I am dealing with a guy named keith via email very helpful. I can set you up with his address if you want. I am just debating whether to make the jump they are a lot of money.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Ryan said:
My wife and I just ordered a Black Limited, the dealership offers custom wheels(way to expensive) I am wanting to put black 20" rims on it. But, I am not sure where to even start looking. Most websites do not even have the commander on there yet. Do the same tires as the 05 cherokee work?
i have 22in rims and tires chrome they fit perfectally they are 285 30 22 tires

·
Registered
38 Posts
kevinlauper said:
i put on 22s with a 35 series tire any found a 2 in lowering kit yet
:eek:

it's a trail rated SUV

ah whatever, to each is own

i do like the SRT8 wheels, but i'll prob stick with my chrome 17s for a while

www.tirerack.com is decent too

·
Registered
17 Posts
LOWERING A JEEP COMMANDER!!!!!!!!

ok, i will be nice and bite my lip!
Lol some like to lift some like to lower. Personally I am looking to lower mine but I can’t find any coil overs.
who gives a crap about “standards” it’s all about being unique and customizing your win ride, right?

·
Super Moderator
2006 Commander Limited, 5.7 Hemi QD2
1,453 Posts
I would love to lower mine also. SRT springs will get it started. They probably have SRT shocks to match. Very hard to get any responses here as we are in the very low minority.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts