Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the sad came finally came. I sold the Commander. But, now I'm left with a mad wife because of the residual parts left over from it.

WHEELS
I have a full set of 5 rims from a 2015 Jeep Wrangler Willys rims.
One rim has a brand new 255/75r17 BFG mud terrain.
The other 4 rims have Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac 255/75r17 with around 5500 miles on them. If local, I have the receipt and transferable warranty on them.
Also have a black factory spare, rough shape, but have that as well. Asking $1000 for all 6 wheels. I'm open to offers.
SPACERS
Full set (4) of Rough Country 1.5" spacers. Asking 60 for set.
BUMPER & GRILLE
Have front bumper and grille. Removed the vertical insert bars(thin black plastic things)in grill but still functional. Was going for a different look(thanks to Cores jeep). Front bumper doesn't have dogs but does have the "plugs" still. Decent shape. Got theses off a pull-a-part commander. Case of beer and shipping and they're yours.
HEADLIGHTS
Set of OEM headlights. Great shape, plastic is clear with minimal to no wear. Asking $50 for set.
INTAKE
AFE MagnumFORCE intake for the Hemi. Used for around 5K miles. Have everything that came in the box, including the box itself lol. Asking $150.
RANDOM
Box of fender flare clips(12), mopar oil filter for hemi, set of inner tie rods, set of out tie rods, set of lower ball joints, relay junction tray. Make offer for any of this nonsense.

Buyer is responsible for shipping costs as well. I'm located in 44130 if that helps with anything. Willing to meet if not too far. I'm open to offer.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Headlights and clips, spacers and Intake are pending currently but everything else is still available...as things sell I will make note of it here

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I had sent you a PM on April 29, Jeepaddiction. I asked for you zip code to figure out shipping

·
Super Moderator
5,763 Posts
I had sent you a PM on April 29, Jeepaddiction. I asked for you zip code to figure out shipping

Can we get an update on this thread please - what's still available and what's been sold?

Thanks.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wheels are still available.
Headlights, spacers, bumper and whatnot are pending. Tomorrow I'm supposed to meet up with a couple people and will update if any new changes...fingers crossed

·
Super Moderator
5,763 Posts
Wheels are still available.
Headlights, spacers, bumper and whatnot are pending. Tomorrow I'm supposed to meet up with a couple people and will update if any new changes...fingers crossed

@DKloud216;

Any update? Have any of your pending items been sold - or is everything still available?

·
Super Moderator
5,763 Posts
I Have been Pm him since 4-29-19 about the spacers. Its not that difficult to conduct transactions
Well, he posted in this thread on May 18th - not sure why he didn't answer you @JeepAddiction;

Sorry guys; This is exactly why I try to make sure everyone reads the buy/sell forum rules before they post anything for sale here; To try & avoid situations like this, where the sellers just stop responding to inquiries; There's really no excuse for that.

I'll give @DKloud216; until Saturday May 25th; If we don't hear something back from him by then, I'll close this thread.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sweet Fancy Moses!!!! First and foremost, let me apologize. I solely use my phone and that Tapatalk app to access this forum. Well, apparently, staying logged in or anything to do with notifications is out of the question anymore. With that said, "my bad." Busy season at work and end of school year for my boys also doesn't help with time, either. But I digress.

JeepAddiction, you must know that it was may 19 when I actually recieved any payment information from you. And, that's after very vague conversations. So, to make it seem like I've ignored you for last month just inst fair. Each message we've sent has had atleast a few day turn around for a response. Both ways, so, figure a week to get anything answered. Though I contributed, I am not solely to blame. No bad blood here either, just wanted to let it be known.

Blu, I thank you for giving me the benefit of the doubt here...

JuJu, if things dont go through with Addiction then the spacers are yours next.

Heffer, I will contact you directly about the lights/clips

All besides the intake are still available currently. This week I have had a few "I'll take them" on offerup/CL that led to dead ends...with that said, I will be checking in throughout the day for any updates on here.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts