Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I haven't been active on this forum in quite some time, however, I recently took a renewed interest in my 2006 Jeep Commander. My Commander just turned ten years old and is about to roll over 200,000 miles. I recently added the Rocky Road Outfitters 2.25" lift with strut levelers, Rancho front and rear shocks, Raceline Assault 20" wheels, Nitto Terra Grappler G2 265/50R20 tires, Borla Exhaust tips, and limo tint.

Attachments

·
Registered
359 Posts
Did you get new tint done? I was thinking of getting mine redone, but i don't know if the current worn surface of the window would affect it at all. Yours looks nice!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes. It is all new tint. I replaced the front windshield first though. The front windows and windshield have limo tint. The rear windows and tail gate glass have 20% tint laid on top of the factory in-glass tint which makes it very similar to limo tint. It was $400 for all 8 sections of glass.

·
Registered
359 Posts
ooh, I didn't even know there was such a thing as in-glass tint. I'll keep that in mind when I get mine redone. oooorrr, I could just get the fronts tinted to match the rears. I don't suppose you know what % the rears are at?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Any reputable tint shop will be able to match the rears. I had my front two done to match for $85. Factory tint varies, but most are close to 20% (26%-15%)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts