Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*SOLD*wheels/tires/lift/taillight guards/tow hooks

No hits on selling my commander as is so ive had some fair offers on trade ins. however they do not want the wheels/tires/lift. I have had several emails asking if im selling accessories, so i figure why not spread the love.

4-XD Hoss Rims 17x9. 6 months old. excellent shape
5-255/75/17 BFG MT KM. 4 over 3/4 tread. 1 brand new
will include lugs and wheels locks.

$1300 obo

2" Tera Flex spacer kits. 6 months old.

$225

Mopar taillight guards. excellent shape. Black.

$125

OEM Front tow hooks. Black. no rust

$80

email me [email protected]

http://www.jeepcommander.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=339&pictureid=2688

·
Registered
104 Posts
255/50/17? :scratchhead: KM or KM2?

·
Registered
104 Posts
ok, that makes more sense... Do you have any rubbing with that setup? Any clue what the offset or backspace on those wheels are?

You wouldn't happen to be anywhere near TX would you?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i am actually in maryland. would be willing to work something out on shipping with you. The only rubbing i get is if im going really fast making a right hand turn on a slanted ramp. sounds complicated, but true. i get alot of compliments from this set up...especially from women. i dont remember the exact back spacing, but i know these are mounted perfect. there is no bulging outside the fenders...a perfect fit.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Hi Brian:

I have (4) OEM chromies with BFG's on them that I bought from a guy on here last spring ;) ... only bad thing was one BFG came with a nail in it (but its repairable) and the TPS's are for a 2007.

I am going to sell the (4) 245/65/17 BFG's soon and mount new nasty 245/75/17 winter tires and new 2010 TPS's on the wheels.

Guys --- Brian is a stand-up guy and my transaction went smoothly! Buy with confidence.

Regards,

Chuck

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.