Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
I don't know much about wheels, but Commanders are XK, not JK.

All Commanders have the same wheel fitment, years 2006-2010. Beyond that, I can't help you. But someone else can give you more advice.

·
Banned
1,406 Posts
That black steel wheel is for the spare. My 06 came with 5 Hulk alloy wheels. Many members say they got 5 alloy wheels, also, but some say they got a black steel wheel for their spare, as in the picture. Maybe they don't list 06 because all of the 06's came with 5 alloy wheels, and Jeep started using the black steel wheel for the spare in 07. I know there was a change, but I really don't know when it occurred. These wheels will fit your 06.

BWTM - you may already have one as your spare! :eek:rangehat:

·
Registered
417 Posts
Didn't the bolt pattern change to 5.5 in 2007 on the JK? I'm almost positive it did. The bolt pattern should fit your XK, but they may or may not clear your brake calipers without a spacer.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
went to the dealer just now..these will fit.. you're right they didn't list it cause the spare some got..but even tho it says jk not xk (I went to the wrangler area on the site) these do fit 06-10 commanders as well I was told..says in the manual at the dealer, and I have the alloy spare also

·
Registered
126 Posts
XK and JK (Wrangler 07'-present) same bolt pattern. Wrangler (TJ 97'-06') not the same pattern. (5x 4.5")

HTH

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
just got them put on yesterday..love the way they turned out..just didnt like the dark jeep green w/ the alloys ..like this much better

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts