Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I caught a glimpse of a black XK in a Flowmax commercial recently and it got me thinking...

When was the last time you caught a glimpse of an XK on TV?

"Flomax" commercial on Fox New Channel
A black XK is parked in the background when the guy is getting ready to ride his bike.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I saw the dog whisperer guy, Ceaser Romero, driving one on his show.

There is also a commercial for New Jersey tourism that uses a Commander.

·
Registered
329 Posts
I saw that Flowmax commercial too. That's the only time I've seen a Commander on TV.

·
Registered
480 Posts
I saw one in an episode of "burn notice" on USA.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
i saw a glimpse of one on a flomax commercial. you see the back of it as the couple rides of on there bikes.

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
I see one most evenings on a national Jeep advert on TV :)

·
Registered
232 Posts
I saw a movie on TV recently (can't remember the movie name) where the "bad guys" had a black Commander and a black suburban. When they got to some destination, they said they were going to cut up the suburban. I guess the Commander survived, but neither showed up in the movie again. Also saw the flowmax commercial.

John

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
also saw one in the back ground of "two guys garage" has anyone else seen this show on tv? they tend to work on a lot of jeeps.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
COMMANDER spotted in video

so i was youtubing video's with my 13 yr old daughter tonight and some how or another i pulled up Lionel Richie. Yes LIONEL RICHIE...anyways he has a song call "i call it love" that features his daughter Nicole Richie and in the video she pulls up in a "shiney black commander" (free plug to a fellow member :rofl:)

i don't know how to attach a video to this message, so if you know how please post it up for me.....oooohhhhh :laugh: by the way it's a pretty good song to....

oh wait....i may have figured it out....my bad....

·
Premium Member
12,579 Posts
:rofl: Need more XK, Less Nicole :rofl:

·
Super Moderator
14,913 Posts
Isn't that guy in the video on CSI ?

·
Registered
480 Posts
Again on burn notice, season finale- The bad guys (secret govt agents) roll up in a fleet of black and chrome Commanders and heavy armed swat guys file out of em.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts