Jeep Commander Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just ordered a new commander last friday. The dealer said it should arrive around the first of the month. Just wondering if anyone else ordered one and how long it took.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Mine took 5 weeks, including transport to Florida. That was February, it arrived March 1. Welcome to the club! What'd you order?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you. I ordered a white limited with hemi, nav, chrome wheels, and saddle brown interior...hopefully it'll be here around the first of the month...i'm not that far from detroit (only 4 hours)

·
Registered
114 Posts
Wow, I'm surprised at the wait. I often see two or three truckloads of Commanders on the way out of town as I drive to work in downtown Detroit _each_ day. Sometimes they're about 50-50 Commanders and Grand Cherokees but often they're all Commanders...

The Detroit-area dealers seem to have lots of them on display; come on up!

Commo
Dearborn, MI

·
Registered
58 Posts
I am also surprised you have to wait. My dealer didn't have exactly what I wanted...he looked it up on the computer...found it in Los Angeles an hour away...and had it on the lot for me in three hours washed and ready to roll. Inter-dealership transfers are common. They simply pay the other dealer the cost plus the 3% dealer holdback. On a positive note, you are going to love it when you get it...especially if you got the HEMI.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well, hopefully I won't have to wait as long as expected. I'm guessing they usually figure in a cushion for delivery time.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Mine wasn't anywhere in the State of Florida. I got a Black Limited with Hemi, Saddle brown seats, Tow and Off-Road groups, uConnect, and NO DVD. Just about every Limited had the DVD package, and very few had the off-road group.

·
Registered
209 Posts
My dealer also had to search for mine and finally did find one approx. 200 miles north in Michigan. He said the reason for that was the saddle brown seats are hard to find...so since I insisted on those seats I had to be patient. The white with the saddle seats looks great...did happen to see one when in Toledo last weekend. You will enjoy the vehicle more then you realize....what a great truck!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts