Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone... I'm new to this forum. I own a 07 Hemi Overland and I was interested in some exterior body upgrades. I found a website that has what I was looking for but I have not seen anything in the US...

If anyone can help, I would appreciate it.:)

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts
Those are pictures of the Startech tuning accessories for the European Commander. Parts not available in the US. They have to be imported from Germany. http://www.startech.de/p17e.htm

STARTECH Export Sales
Mr. Christoph Dietze
Brabus Allee

DE 46240 Bottrop

Telefon : +49 2041 777 517
Telefax : +49 2041 777 111
E-mail : [email protected]

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
welcome to the forum hemiGRN.......

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks. Got a lot out of this forum so far. Haven't had anything break yet. Just have that annoying tick and what sounds like vacuum leak underneath. After reading mostly all the post, it seems like a design flaw. The way I figure to fix it is to roll the windows up and drive fast to leave the noise behind :)

·
Registered
488 Posts
HemiGRN said:
Thanks. Got a lot out of this forum so far. Haven't had anything break yet. Just have that annoying tick and what sounds like vacuum leak underneath. After reading mostly all the post, it seems like a design flaw. The way I figure to fix it is to roll the windows up and drive fast to leave the noise behind :)

and the problem there is????:D

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Welcome to the forum and good luck with the modz!

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
HemiGRN said:
Thanks for the info.. Do you know what the going price is for the body kit by any chance?
See attached UK Prices and part numbers...hope this helps you in your quest!

Double the price for typical US $ ratio to UK £

View attachment 20080331095342537.pdf

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the price list... I cant believe that it cost 1180.00 for the front spoiler! Is there a reason why no one besides Startech is designing these?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts