Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
to all the older forum members (and i'm not talking age) i was just wondering where in the hell has DH been. that dude always had some kind of smart ass comment to make and it made the forum somewhat interesting from time to time. i mean we was a very unique person with his 30's on his ride. sorry just wondering.

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
I have wondered the same thing.........where is our alpha male???

Cause we need a little, controversy
Cause it feels so empty, without me
But sometimes the sxxt just seems
everybody only wants to discuss me
So this must mean I'm dis-gus-ting
But it's just me, I'm just obscene

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Your alpha male is right here dude.

DH is probably off partying, or has been extradited to FL, or in Maui designing some crazy Tshirt. Or, he's being the big dog at his new Fiero forums since gas got so high.

Hope all is well with him in all seriousness though.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
It has been a while... I had been wondering the same.

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
I know where he is. He decided to go offraoding with his 30's and got burried in a big mud hole. He is still out there trying to dig it out!

·
Registered
735 Posts
hahahahahaha i was curious myself. he probly got tired of all the ball breaking.... come back dh so they stop making fun of my sunny pictures.lol

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
You better post some pictures of your snorkel soon too or everyone will make fun of you for that too. Plus im curious as to what it looks like and how you are going to get it from the engine compartment to the A-pillar!

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
I was thinking that he might have broke his probation and is behind bars.

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
4.7commander said:
anyone know what his real name is?
Dylan! Not much too go on but that's all I could find.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Well, if he is in trouble, I wonder if he needs somone to babysit his XK...:D :D

·
Banned
1,397 Posts
What ever happened to....

... that guy with the 30-inch wagon wheels on his black Commander? I forgot his name, but I just realized that I haven't seen any posts from him in a while.

Did he get locked up or something?

·
Registered
2,789 Posts

·
Banned
1,397 Posts
cico7 said:
dh..we were talking about him the other day........

TR4- you coming to the camp out?

As much as I'd like to come, there's just no way with my ridiculous work schedule. This time of year is always busy for us, but nothing like this year so far.

Besides, you guys wouldn't want me showing up with my 4Runner and showing you all up ;)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts