Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been mulling around the internet looking at a lot of cool Jeep concept vehicles (Gladiator, Varsity, and even the Commander). My question is: What did Jeep do with these once they're shown at the car shows?

·
Super Moderator
15,103 Posts
They go into the Chrysler museum.

·
Super Moderator
15,103 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow! That's really cool. I'll have to give them a call. Maybe worth a summer road trip with my 11 & 14 year old sons.:thumbsup: Thanks for the tip!

·
Registered
5,598 Posts
WP Chrysler Museum

Auburn Hills, MI 48326-2778 USA

Map

ABOUT THE MUSEUM

The Walter P. Chrysler Museum is a nonprofit public charity described in Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. The Internal Revenue Service granted the Museum tax exempt status, effective February 1, 2008, the date of incorporation. The Museum relies on income from admissions, our gift shop, facility rentals and programs. Walter P. Chrysler Museum Foundation contributions and sponsorships may be tax deductible according to IRS guidelines; consult your tax advisor for details.

Originally established as a division of Chrysler, the Walter P. Chrysler Museum opened October 5, 1999. It documents the cars, the people, the processes and the contributions made by Chrysler and its forebears to the development of the automobile.

The three-story, 55,000 square foot Museum covers 10 acres at the southeast edge of the Chrysler Headquarters Complex in Auburn Hills, MI. The building was designed by Giffels Associates, Inc., an architectural and engineering firm in Southfield, Mich. Ground was broken for the Museum on November 19, 1996.

·
Super Moderator
15,103 Posts
WP Chrysler Museum

Auburn Hills, MI 48326-2778 USA

Map

ABOUT THE MUSEUM

The Walter P. Chrysler Museum is a nonprofit public charity described in Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. The Internal Revenue Service granted the Museum tax exempt status, effective February 1, 2008, the date of incorporation. The Museum relies on income from admissions, our gift shop, facility rentals and programs. Walter P. Chrysler Museum Foundation contributions and sponsorships may be tax deductible according to IRS guidelines; consult your tax advisor for details.

Originally established as a division of Chrysler, the Walter P. Chrysler Museum opened October 5, 1999. It documents the cars, the people, the processes and the contributions made by Chrysler and its forebears to the development of the automobile.

The three-story, 55,000 square foot Museum covers 10 acres at the southeast edge of the Chrysler Headquarters Complex in Auburn Hills, MI. The building was designed by Giffels Associates, Inc., an architectural and engineering firm in Southfield, Mich. Ground was broken for the Museum on November 19, 1996.
All of that info is in the link I gave him.

·
Registered
5,598 Posts
True, but my link was additional information that included the address,
map, and linked directly to the museum website.

I was only providing supplementary information not replacement.
And of course, you were first.

I say this only because, well you were first to respond and I offered
supporting information, not to take away from your contrinbution.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts