Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 4X4 Limited with a RAQ radio. I was installing a PIE auxillary input, everything went well except for the disconnect the factory satellite tuner. My question is where is the satellite tuner box located, and is there an easier way to do this.

·
Banned
1,406 Posts
I have a 4X4 Limited with a RAQ radio. I was installing a PIE auxillary input, everything went well except for the disconnect the factory satellite tuner. My question is where is the satellite tuner box located, and is there an easier way to do this.
Fold down, then tumble the rear seat on the passenger side. There will be a step on the floor. Lift off the lid (the step) and the sat receiver is there!:eek:rangehat:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you, I will give it a go in the morning. The 2 Jeep dealers I talked to said it was in the back passenger quarter panel and I couldn't find it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow that was easy, sure wish I would have looked on this forum before I started the project. I would have saved 4 hours.

·
Banned
1,406 Posts
Thank you, I will give it a go in the morning. The 2 Jeep dealers I talked to said it was in the back passenger quarter panel and I couldn't find it.
That is where the BA amp is located.:eek:rangehat:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts