Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can find the OEM tire (245/65/17 goodyear fortera) cheapest. I got a nice 2 inch slice right next to my tire thread. Thanks all.

·
Super Moderator
15,102 Posts
I got a great price on one at Sam's Club about a year ago.

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Some members have stock tires for sale from time to time. I know some folks have installed bigger tires and still have stock spare. Maybe one of them will want to sell you theirs cheap and get a matching bigger spare. Try a post in sale/trade/wanted section.

·
Super Moderator
15,102 Posts
I just checked Sam's Club website and they want $146.08 for the P245/65R17 105S Goodyear® Fortera® HL. When I bought one about a year ago at my local club it cost around $95 and they had to order it because they didn't normally stock it.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Tire Rack has them for $125.00 for the OWL. Check 'em out at tirerack.com. In the future, buy tire warranty certificates at America's Tire. I got 4 for $60.00. Every car I've had in the past 6 years have had certificates and I've cashed in on about 4. They're worth every penny. You don't have to buy the tires through them. Just have the tires inspected and then they sell you the certificate. If the puncture is not repairable, like on the side wall, then they replace it for free with the same tire. All you have to do is buy another certificate for the new tire.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Tire Rack has them for $125.00 for the OWL. Check 'em out at tirerack.com. In the future, buy tire warranty certificates at America's Tire. I got 4 for $60.00. Every car I've had in the past 6 years have had certificates and I've cashed in on about 4. They're worth every penny. You don't have to buy the tires through them. Just have the tires inspected and then they sell you the certificate. If the puncture is not repairable, like on the side wall, then they replace it for free with the same tire. All you have to do is buy another certificate for the new tire.
Or.... We'll price match anyone that has a lower delivered price than we do and make it all a whole lot more convenient for you as well. :)

·
Registered
56 Posts
Just got back from Sam's and found P245/65R17 Goodyear Fortera HL 105T for $89.88.The tire guy said this was there everyday price.For me a set of 4 tires mounted including tax and fees was $458

·
Registered
15 Posts
I just bought a set yesterday at Sam's Club for $89 a piece. I checked with Sears first and they had them, but for close to $160.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sams online pricing has them at $140+, so i went to a store and they indeed are $89.88 a piece.....so I went ahead and grabbed me a set. Damn good price!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thanks for the heads up on the price. I went and snagged me a set today. They only had 3 in stock at our location so they have to tranfer the 4th from another Sam's. If anyone else is looking for these from Sam's it only appears that they have a few sets left nationwide. This was a one-time buy for Sam's according to the sales guy. So, they wont be getting anymore in.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts