Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They seem to be about the same price. Which do you guys recommend to be done 1st? Right now I have removed the snorkel and "cup" per directions from another thread and dropped in a K&N filter.
Thanks for any suggestions.

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
I say get the flashpaq. You'd probably get more out of it and will beable to recalibrate the speedometer.

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
IF you are going to run larger tires, go with the Flashpaq first. You can adjust a lot more with it that just the air intake alone.

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
IF you are going to run larger tires, go with the Flashpaq first. You can adjust a lot more with it that just the air intake alone.
He is running larger tires. Check out his signature.

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the info....I'll do that first then. So just to clarify, this Flashpaq would be INSTEAD of the Jetchip, rather than IN CONJUNCTION with? What are the differences between the two?

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Thanks for the info....I'll do that first then. So just to clarify, this Flashpaq would be INSTEAD of the Jetchip, rather than IN CONJUNCTION with? What are the differences between the two?
You cannot run both so there is no need to buy the Jet Chip.

The Jet chips main plus is additional HP but you get that and so much more form the Flashpaq.

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Sounds like the Flashpaq is roughly the same thing as the Diablo Predator???
Could be, go to the web site for each and compare. I don't think however that Diablo makes anything for the Commander.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts