• 65th Anniversary Edition

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering what the breakdown is for members here is concerning which trim level they have - Sport, Rocky Mountain, Limited, and Overland (kinda just like the poll concerning engines).

Since this is an enthusiast's site, I wonder if our ownership differs much from what production numbers there are. So, with that said, does anyone know what the production was for the various trims over the years?

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Salesman didn't even tell me there were different models.

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
The salesman told my mom it was the limited but looking at the build sheet is a sport with most of the limited options (minus chrome & Nav Radio). *sigh*

·
Registered
862 Posts
At least I'm assuming it's a sport... the built sheet doesn't really say. It's a lease return and has a lot of Limited options such as Boston Acoustics and the 6 CD MP3 player, auto headlights and wipers etc. I guess that makes it a ''morph-mobile'' of sorts.

I've replaced the painted grill with chrome, added chrome door handles etc. It's slowly turning into a Limited in appearance anyway.

·
Premium Member
2,076 Posts
I have the sport. I said this before....the word: "sport" makes me feel really cool :icon_lol:, I added rear grab handles, I have the MyGig system, and a sunroof....so mine is kinda Limited-esque.

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
Sport FTW.

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
I got the Rubigade (Rubicon/Renegade)

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
Limited with all options...plus a few extra Startech options

·
Registered
391 Posts
Limited, '06 and '07 didn't have the overland yet.

·
Banned
1,406 Posts
Just as an FYI, there was no Sport in 06, only Commander and Commander Limited. Sport was added in 07 along with the Overland. In 07, the Commander became Commander Sport and the Overland was basically a loaded Limited with Platinum trim, rather than chrome, suede inserts on the seats and real wood on the dash and steering wheel. The only option was VES.:eek:rangehat:

·
Premium Member
471 Posts
I have a Limited.

The implication of course, is that it's very exclusive.

Jeep will only build as many as they can possibly sell, AND NOT ONE MORE!

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
Just as an FYI, there was no Sport in 06, only Commander and Commander Limited. Sport was added in 07 along with the Overland. In 07, the Commander became Commander Sport and the Overland was basically a loaded Limited with Platinum trim, rather than chrome, suede inserts on the seats and real wood on the dash and steering wheel. The only option was VES.:eek:rangehat:
I have to check my window sticker at home but I think that it says "sport" on it and mine is an 06. Like bob123 noted there were 3 levels on the lot when I bought mine. The Commander/Sport, the Limited, and the 65th Edition.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
What about the 65th Anniversary Edition trim lever for the 2006 models or would this be considered a sport?
Aw, nuts... I knew I'd mess something up!

Does anyone know if/how I can modify the poll to include the 65th Anniversary Edition?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts