Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
I noticed JeepCommander.com was registered back in May 2002

Now the URL is owned by AutoForums.com Inc they own about a hundered auto forums.

I'm glad JeepCommander.com is here it's really helped me out!

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its one of the best if not the best forum site i've ever come across....replies are super fast. information is precise and timely. the people are amazing (kinda wishing i could go to Camp Commander)

·
Registered
266 Posts
That is a great question...I have been wondering myself. I have tried a couple other forums but this is the only one I actually spend time. Everyone is great and informative

·
Registered
391 Posts
This is the only forum that i have seen without obscene words, everybody (almost) is very professional! I hope it will cont. to be like this. The management and the moderators are doing a very good job! :bowdown:

·
Registered
887 Posts
This is the only forum that i have seen without obscene words, everybody (almost) is very professional! I hope it will cont. to be like this. The management and the moderators are doing a very good job! :bowdown:
I wholeheartedly agree! This is the most friendly forum on the internet! People genuinely want to help other people instead of blowing their own horn about how awesome they are!

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
I used to be more active on lxforums.com as an owner of a Dodge Magnum.

That membership over there is over 24,000 and is also known as being very friendly even with that many members.

This forum is very similar in the way we police ourselves and respect each other. Maybe even better.

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
I wholeheartedly agree! This is the most friendly forum on the internet! People genuinely want to help other people instead of blowing their own horn about how awesome they are!
I agree, the only reason I joined this forum was because I am a very nice and helpful person. I wouldn't join a forum where my superior wisdom and talents would go to waste on people who were not worthy of me. I am awesome and everyone seems to understand, that is why this forum is great. BEEP BEEP LOL:rofl:

·
Banned
1,397 Posts
All in all, this is definitely one of the more kinder, gentler automotive based message forums I've ever seen. And I've browsed a lot of them!

I think it has more to do with the type of people who tend to be interested in the Commander as opposed to other vehicles. If you've ever browsed a Mustang forum, you'll find a much more immature audience. If you've ever browsed a BMW forum, you'll find a lot of elitist attitudes. Kind of goes with the territory, I guess.

·
Premium Member
12,563 Posts
I don't know..........pirate4x4 ain't to bad. :rofl:
You could get banned for swearing by using the name pirate4x4 here :rofl: :stickpoke: I don't think you are allowed to post there unless you pass the swearing test.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I frequent many car and bike forums too. The people on here are exceptional. It seems we all managed to grow up to some extent; I still like to play with my toys though. :thumbsup:

·
Banned
277 Posts
I agree, this forum is awesome. I try to sign on at least once a day...while i'm at work. haha.

Big thanks to a49er for keeping jeepcommander.com the friendly place it is - THANKS!

·
Premium Member
12,563 Posts
Big thanks to a49er for keeping jeepcommander.com the friendly place it is - THANKS!
You are most welcome, members like you are what makes this such a great place to visit.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts