Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to get the matrx brush guard with the grill hoop... so i was looking at the site and im thinking of getting that 'brush rail kit'

does anyone have any pictures of this on the xk?

the site has it on the xk and it looks good, id just like to see a picture of it on the xk.

Thanks

·
Super Moderator
15,109 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,109 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,109 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
^ I agree. If that does make your pants happy I don't know what will!

·
Registered
419 Posts
Jeep5253 is absolutely correct about the Matrix brush rail kit being Grand Cherokee only. The rest of it will work on the Commander, though, as the long line of pictures attests.

I shall refrain from commenting on the happiness or unhappiness of ER_NURSE's pants.

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
That matrix brush rail kit looks sick on that Grand Cherokee!

·
Registered
419 Posts
The XK may get something like it eventually, but it'll need to be designed from scratch: the fascia shapes are just too different.

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
Yeah, but I dont think it would looks as good as it does on the Grand Cherokee.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
tnx for all the help and pictures guys, found out shortly after i posted that the rail kit isnt available for the XK, but i cant wait till it is... hopefully it would look as good, and functional as it is for the the WK.

by the way, this heat is killing me, started to do a detail friday, had to stop right after the glaze cuz it got to 106 the whole weekend...

i live in LA and we only get 2 seasons here, summer, and winter(which would be summer temps in some places!)

just wanted to complain a little... i shouldnt tho cuz i used to be in the military in iraq and afghanastan, temps up to 140 with our jets going.

ive gotton too comfortable here.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
can anybody provide a picture from inside? can u see the grill hoop from inside? or would i have to guess how close i am to whatever in front of me...

·
Super Moderator
15,109 Posts
can anybody provide a picture from inside? can u see the grill hoop from inside? or would i have to guess how close i am to whatever in front of me...
You can not see it from inside, but the hoop does not stick out past the bumper.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts