1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
If I am in town, I'm in.

·
Registered
391 Posts
I would vote for badlands offroad park. Pls pose the dated ASAP so that me and my wife can request a time off. TNX!

·
Registered
324 Posts
Uber,
Three day weekend coming up, if you want to test one of the places out:)

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Here is my plan. I can only do a day trip and I think we should go to the closest place. I am open for this Saturday. It is 128.1 mi, 2 hr 21 min to Hillznhollarz and 95.9 mi, 1 hr 54 min to Haspin Acres. You guys pick where we go and we can go there this Saturday. Sound good?

·
Registered
324 Posts
Saturday it is...who else is coming? How about you cico, then I could get the CB from you:) Com'on Ohio guys, there will be a Hummer with us, you may get the chance to pull him out of a jam:)

·
Registered
391 Posts
So when is the final date? I am lost!

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
I think he and my800 went today..(10/11) I couldnt go, had to replace water heater. actually replaced the anode, dip tube, dialectric unions, 2 shut offs, and cleaned the tank.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
We did go Saturday and it was rough, but fun. I did not have any major damage, but could easily have. Anyone that wants to go with us next time, I would strongly recommend having all the skid plates you can get and some rock rails. I have a lift and I still was all over my rock rail. I just about crapped my pants three times. I can say that the steepest hills I have ever been are at HillznHollarz.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts