Jeep Commander Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If I had the HEMI I would do it, but not with the V6. Maybe if it said H3 Recovery Vehicle instead of H2. Awsome decal! I can't wait to see one of those on the road.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Re: Who's got the guts to install this decal?

Dabitz said:
I would be affraid one of those big guys might run me and my JC over :D
In that case you should create a nice decal about your quote "Hybrids bounce off my Commander like bullets!" :D

I'd consider that. :cool:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi guys-

I saw a bunch of visits to our site from over here so I thought I'd come take a look. Dabitz - thanks for linking to our decal. We'll have to talk about your commission plan :D

But until we have that hammered out, here's a discount code for the forum members. It will save you 10% off your orders.
Sorry, but please don't ask me to credit past orders. I ain't technical enough!

Thanks and hope we can keep you covered in Jeep Gear. (Just as an aside, still not aware of any model vendors doing Commanders yet. Probably will see them next year.)

·
Registered
476 Posts
Jean,

All Things Jeep is a great site! :)

Just ordered a cap and the "H2 Recovery" sticker.

Do you know if you will have an Commander specific merch anytime soon. Would love to find a sweat or "T" with something along the lines of a HEMI powered Commander. -sorry I am a "logical" person (programmer) and have little "Creative" marketing insight so I cannot offer more than stated. :eek:

Cheers,
Chad

·
Registered
80 Posts
what a great sign I have a diesel which people here say moves like a v8 0 to 100 kph in 9 seconds. its quiet and i want one of those stickers but not sure if we could get them down here in australia. I'll have to look around.

·
Registered
15 Posts
My dealers manager gave me one a little different. Had it on since the day I drove off. Not as flashy, but gets the point across. Ask your dealer for one. Its magnetic. Wish it came in Chrome. :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts