Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
ITs that CrzCajun guy I think sure looks like the guilty rig. Nope I was wrong, but I am sure there are more pics of this rig on this site.

·
2,248 Posts
AK,

You better do something about your mileage, even a second tank won't help that mileage.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
I am trying! But that requires me to actually go somewhere, my milege sucks because I drive 3 miles to work with like 7 stop lights and 2 locked gates to stop at every morning. :( But, I am kinda enjoying the mpg, helps support the myth of XKs limited the number of owners to ensure I can get another.

Back to the regularly scheduled thread... Still can't find it, I know I have seen this XK on this thread, and the guy had mentioned the wife said no more mods. But Just can't seem to find it.

Why are you wondering anyways Andy? Or is this your XK and your laughing your rear off atm?

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
This is from rusty's as well, its the same XK at a different angle. I know the pic looks familiar but I have no idea.

·
Administrator
15,217 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
Another nice Arizona Commander, I will send him an e-mail and see if he still has it.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Ah jeep5253 to the rescue thanks!

·
Administrator
15,217 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts