Jeep Commander Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
1,397 Posts
You use that 4Runner? You just said that there was a new 4Runner at work, not that YOU used the 4Runner. I figured it belonged to one of your co-workers. Well, at least your company was smart enough to choose a 4Runner!

Let me get my boots on......it's starting to get deep in here.

And just for the record--breakover is not affected by the stock tubes or running boards. They are mounted higher than bottom of the frame rails. If you actually had frame rails on your Commander, you just might know what I'm talking about! LOL!

·
Banned
1,397 Posts
BTW, you also said that the factory tires were replaced on the 4Runner with AT Michelins. For some strange reason, those look an awfully lot like the stock 4Runner Sport tires to me.

You are losing credibility by the minute, Pearl.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My mistake, BFG ATs replaced the stock tires on the white one I refered to as well as a black one, but they are now assigned to a different unit. The white one I'm now using, that's in the pics, has a different tire. Here's the black one as well as some of our 250ccs we use to get into more remote areas.

http://s97.photobucket.com/albums/l238/XKPearl/?action=viewbucketshows

B.T.W. I goofed up the post, at work I call the different vehicles JeePs for Jeep products, TuRDs for Toyotas, FROGs for our GI 24Volt diesel Jimmy's and 250ccs for our Kawasakis. So I was meaning to say "Why I prefer JeePs to TuRDs". As I said before, Toyota makes a good product but I am a Jeep fan and prefer JeePs. Just like being a fan of a particular ball team; there may be other great teams out there, but they are not your team.

XKPearl:)

·
Banned
1,397 Posts
It's pretty cool that your company shelled out the money for a Sport Edition instead of the lower cost SR5 model. How many 4Runners do you guys have?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts