Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I bought my wife a 2010 commander and she says she's quite happy with the way it is. NO lift.. No nothing . she says its just a damn car to get you from point A2B .. I want to lift it a couple inches and put new tires on it since they are needed .. she says NO WAY to a lift . no bug guard no rain guards. no LEDs NO Noting .. just leave HER jeep alone. should I hake her changer her own damn OIL... HAHA ..

IM looking at stock BFG all terrain 245/65/17's .. anyone have these and any rubbing issues IM looking for a really good snow tire

·
Registered
147 Posts
Yeah wife won't let me touch hers so I bought my own. She's trying to get me to not do anything to mine now. I'll probably be in the doghouse for awhile. Lift is going on this weekend.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have my own as well. Hers is a little plain jane and I wanted to dress it up a little and shes gonna need new tires before this next ohio winter

·
Registered
43 Posts
My wife wants a lift and bigger tires and a bumper and fenders. Lol but we have full time 4x4 so I don't want to much money in this one and I will be getting my own to do more... Was thinking a tj unlimited and adding a rear facing 3rd row. :)

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 4 of 4 Posts