Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I am new to the site. My friend is taking these of his 2008 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon and i wanted to know if these will fit my stock 2007 jeep commander Limited with no lift.

275/55R20 117H / 20' x 8.5' American Racing Rims 5x5

Thanks for the help in advance.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Hi everyone. I am new to the site. My friend is taking these of his 2008 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon and i wanted to know if these will fit my stock 2007 jeep commander Limited with no lift.

275/55R20 117H / 20' x 8.5' American Racing Rims 5x5

This is answered in a couple other posts.. use search feature next time.

The wheels should fit fine on you xk depending on the backspace and offset... As for the tires, they come out to be about 32 inches in diameter not compressed, the stock tire size is about 29.. The answer is they CAN fit but i deffinitely dont recommend it unless you want to do ALOT of cutting and modifications...

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
This is answered in a couple other posts.. use search feature next time.

The wheels should fit fine on you xk depending on the backspace and offset... As for the tires, they come out to be about 32 inches in diameter not compressed, the stock tire size is about 29.. The answer is they CAN fit but i deffinitely dont recommend it unless you want to do ALOT of cutting and modifications...
He will need a 2 inch lift to fit those.

The wheels will bolt right on but what is the back spacing of the wheels? This is something you need to know. If you dont plan on lifting your XK dont even bother with the wheels and tires.

·
Banned
24 Posts
We tried this and it didn't work, the offset was way off even though the bolt pattern was correct.

275/55R20 tires 117H / 20' x 8.5' American Racing Rims 5x5

·
Registered
82 Posts
i have 275/45/20's on mine and there is no issues at all

1 - 5 of 5 Posts