Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Searched and only came up with results for SRT car wheels... :dunno:

Anyone know if the chromed Ram 20" wheels with 275/55-20 or 275/60-20 would fit/work/clear everything/match up bolt pattern wise on an unlifted stock suspensioned Commander?

I do zero offroading, unless you count snow covered streets and driveways as offroad. I'm more the asphalt jungle warrior, and the only dirt is on the road leading to the outdoor rifle range.

Jack

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
I don't know about bolt pattern and offset but they won't fit unlifted because they are too tall. 31.9 inch and 33 inch respectively is just too big for stock suspension. Stock tires are 29.45 inch.

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
This has been covered before. The Dodge Ram wheels have a different bolt pattern then our Commander. If the Dadge Ram wheels are 5 lug then you would need to purchase wheel adapters for the correct bolt pattern. Im not sure what the back spacing is on the wheels, but with the adapters the wheels might stick out to far. Also like stated above, to run that size tire on our Commanders you would need a lift unless you decided to go with a smaller size tire.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts