Jeep Commander Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was woundering if we called our dealer and asked for a set of SRT8 tires for our SRT8 Laredo, would they fit on a jeep commander? Those 20s look sweet.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Re: SRT8 LAREDO 20 inch rims

Do you mean tires or are you trying to get the 20" wheels???

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

No i mean like get the rims and tires off a srt8 laredo and put them on a commander, can that be done at this moment?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Reactions: Omar

·
Registered
46 Posts

They are Startech wheels. The point i was making is that they are Startech wheels for the Grand Cherokee and as such will have the same off set and bolt pattern as the SRT8 wheels...................

·
Registered
521 Posts
SRT8 Rims and Tires

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/pts/404215291.html

In my search for my own set of SRT8 rims and Tires I came across these on Craigs list.
Now obviously I want this set more than anything, but living in Northern Indiana makes it hard to go see them.

I am still a newb with my commander, don't know offsets/wheel fitment so if these would work I dont know.

If I can't get him to ship maybe someone else can benefit!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Re: SRT8 Rims and Tires (Phoenix)

Yup-- they will bolt directly up with no fitting issues. The extra width of them (over stockers) is a cool meaty look, if you like that kind of thing.

·
Registered
49 Posts
SRT8 Wheels

Does anyone know if a set of SRT8 wheels off a Dodge Charger fits a 2007 Jeep Commander?

Thanks In Advance

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
The Dodge Charger SRT 8 wheels don't have the same bolt pattern as the Jeep Commander. So just to make them work you would need wheel adapters. Im not sure what the back spacing is for those wheel but with wheel adapters they might stick out a little further then you would like.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts