Jeep Commander Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Jeep Commander Limited 5.7 HEMI, Quadra Drive II, Dual Zone Climate, RHR NAV, Sunroof
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anyone tried this combo, or can tell me with a high degree of certainty that they will fit? They will be going on the factory 18” wheels which came with 245/60R18 all season street tires.

its a 2010 5.7 Limited QD2, with the rivet decorated flares. Totally otherwise stock. No lift kit.

Thanks, and my apologies if the answer is elsewhere I did spend allot of time calculating tire dimensions of the 17” because that seems what wheel size most info is pertaining and calculating sizes of available 18” tires to compare sizes.

·
Registered
2010 Jeep Commander Limited 5.7 HEMI, Quadra Drive II, Dual Zone Climate, RHR NAV, Sunroof
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anyone tried this combo, or can tell me with a high degree of certainty that they will fit? They will be going on the factory 18” wheels which came with 245/60R18 all season street tires.

its a 2010 5.7 Limited QD2, with the rivet decorated flares. Totally otherwise stock. No lift kit.

Thanks, and my apologies if the answer is elsewhere I did spend allot of time calculating tire dimensions of the 17” because that seems what wheel size most info is pertaining and calculating sizes of available 18” tires to compare sizes.
Yes they fit fine, no rubbing.

Reactions: jeep5253

·
Administrator
16,027 Posts
@ngc1068 LOL! Talking to yourself? Glad they worked out for you.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
@ngc1068 LOL! Talking to yourself? Glad they worked out for you.

Lol, yea, after a week of no answers, time ran out….it was a pain to find a shop willing to mount them. Two shops didnt want to get involved when they saw the Spidertrax spacers…didn’t realize spacers are such a no-no, probably should add some notes about that to the tire sticky.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lol, yea, after a week of no answers, time ran out….it was a pain to find a shop willing to mount them. Two shops didnt want to get involved when they saw the Spidertrax spacers…didn’t realize spacers are such a no-no, probably should add some notes about that to the tire sticky.

·
Administrator
16,027 Posts
I had that problem with the spacers, too. Finally talked the shop into putting the tires on.

Reactions: ngc1068
1 - 6 of 6 Posts