Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
3,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we went and did some testing and 4 wheeling with the commander. there wasn't any snow this time, so i didn't get stuck in any drifts.

there are about 6 vidoeos. i'm still uploading them on youtube.

here are a few pictures of the place we were playing on.

·
Banned
3,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
no, i wasn't really stuck. i could have been with the stock tires and if the jeep was lower. but none the less the winch did a great job.

i left the motor running to keep the battery from draining while i was winching. the grade was probably between 10-20%.

i was using the new t-max 9000 lbs winch. it has wireless capabilies but i have not bought the wireless controller yet. it seems like a pretty good winch. it didn't get too hot on the pull and as far as i could tell the battery held up alright. i'm still using the stock battery.

·
Banned
3,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
more pictures. i have no idea how long it will take to up load the videos, they might not be done until tomorrow.

heres the beautiful wife.

she's going to beat me for putting pictures up of her. but if you've got it flaunt it.:p

·
Banned
3,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
heres a few pictures of the place where my wife and i were taking pictures and videos.

while we were up here my wife was doing some of the driving. she enjoyed it. i was coaching her on lines to take. she's pretty good. not crazy like her husband.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Good looking and supportive to boot! You did a great job. I'm looking forward to the vids.

·
Registered
32 Posts

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Nice pics and vids. You have really come a long way on that bumper. Good job!!!!!

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Just one more promotional tool!

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
NICE! Looks like a fun time out!

·
Premium Member
2,265 Posts
Looking great! Where's part 5?

·
Banned
3,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i'm not posting pictures of the mounting system yet, its kind of my trade secret. i don't want anyone to know how it was done, until my system is out there already.

·
Premium Member
2,265 Posts
Thanks for the heads up... BTW, I found 5...

·
Registered
164 Posts
You are amazing 4.7.... I think I would be in love with you if I wasn't already married and had a kid... Great videos and Nice winch setup. Looking like quite the rig.

·
Registered
398 Posts
4.7commander said:
i'm not posting pictures of the mounting system yet, its kind of my trade secret. i don't want anyone to know how it was done, until my system is out there already.
you need to patent it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts