Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i just purchased my commander last week, its a brand new 2008.....well it seems that the front passenger window goes up and down slower than all the others.....anyone else experience this?

·
Registered
319 Posts
yeah, I know what you're talking about, does it sound kinda weak when rolling it up too? To me it's just like that side isn't getting enough juice to power the motor up, idk. But I just ignore it, if it goes out then they replace it for free. I get tired of taking it to the shop for every little thing. (hopefully this doesn't happen to you but...) I just wait for a list of things to take it in for and get it all done at the same time!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yup! thats exactly what it sounds like. i'm bringing it to the dealer on thursday maybe they will replace the regulators because i saw a couple of service bulletins for it.....i figure just correct the problem before it gets worse

·
Registered
70 Posts
I just got mine back from the dealership for the same problem. They replaced both front regulators and the passenger side still doesn't go up as fast as the driver's side. It doesn't sound sluggish anymore but it's not as quick.

·
Super Moderator
15,103 Posts
yup! thats exactly what it sounds like. i'm bringing it to the dealer on thursday maybe they will replace the regulators because i saw a couple of service bulletins for it.....i figure just correct the problem before it gets worse
The TSB is not for a "sluggish window". It is for a window that does not go up all the way and automatically reverses by itself.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts