1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Dude! Snow almost always drifts right in front of the garage door. Shoveling the first 3 or 4 feet does wonders. Glad you got out.

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ye have little faith. Never once did I think of getting the shovel, just gunning it!

·
Registered
417 Posts
Maybe some paddle tires next time.:ugh2:

I'll agree, it would be a lot better sitting in there with the heat and stereo for 5 minutes than the 5 minutes it would've taken to shovel.

·
Registered
954 Posts
That was hilarious! By the sound of the title I thought you would've been doing doughnuts in the snow. At first I thought wow, you didn't get far lol and then I was thinking of the Jeep motto- "Jeep, go anywhere". haha. Glad you made it though. I had the same issue pulling out of my garage although I didn't take as long to get unstuck and I was pulling out into an alley full of snow drifts. Getting back in... well, that was a different story, I had to shovel some of the snow away.

·
Banned
277 Posts
Nicely done

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That was my version of redneck dyno testing.........

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
Perfect. never get out and shovel, that would imply that you were stuck and you were most certainly not stuck !
right on, brother!

·
Registered
954 Posts

·
Premium Member
362 Posts
That was awesome. It looks like you have the hemi so that was probably 3 gallons of gas but completely worth it. I was afraid the ending might include the tires catching while in reverse, launching into the garage. Fantastic.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts