Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys,

I am a general manager and then some at a local (michigan) jeep accessories manufacturer, im not going to name the name of the company for fear of violating a forum rule, but we specialize in the new Wrangler 10A/X accessories. I have been given the green light to design stuff for my 08 commander (hemi, 2inch lift, CAI, Superchips, Gibson Exhaust, etc,). What are some things you guys would be interested in seeing on the outside of the jeep? is there even a demand for this stuff anymore or is this just going to be a one-off thing?

·
Registered
180 Posts
What kind of "things" are we talking about here? Rock sliders, custom bumpers and roof racks or light bars, lift kits, and fender flares, or what?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mostly cosmetic but functional like bumpers, winch mounts, rock sliders, tire carriers, roof racks, possibly some interior designs.

·
Registered
954 Posts
I don't believe I have seen anybody offer a specialized custom light bar for the Commander. Something that goes across the top front would be nice. How about a brush guard similar to the 4xGuard Matrix in regards to the strength but more stylish than rugged looking? Hhmm.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
As far as the bushwhacker style fender flares we would have to make them out of steel if that would work for you guys.

As far as the brush guards check out a site "i know of" www.maximus-3.com the brush guards would be extremely "similar" to those just have to make mounting points on the front bumper for them. I personally am working on making steel front and rear bumpers for mine since i have the fabrication and powdercoating resources.

·
Registered
43 Posts
A less expensive basic steel bumper all the ones you can find are over 1k and I know personally I can build one for under 300$, nice fender flares, half doors or just the round bar doors, factory looking light bar like the old Libby.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts