Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello there

I was wondering about installing front hitch receiver on my XH .

I am very sure that the best thing is inserted into the front bumper but can't get any aftermarket bumper for winch in Korea and will be very expensive if I buy it from overseas .

there is no other way but front hitch reciever for winch .

so could you please let me know which front hitch receiver will be ffitting for my XH ? or tell me other options if there is ..

thank you for reading my post

have a very nice day !!

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
The only one we have seen over here in the States was manufactured by GetLost4x4.com and they are no longer available. you should find a metal fabricator over there to build you one.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The only one we have seen over here in the States was manufactured by GetLost4x4.com and they are no longer available. you should find a metal fabricator over there to build you one.
that's what I thought..
thank you for your advice
it will be very tough to find some manufactures over here. but I will do y best ^^

·
2,248 Posts
Somebody, I think it was Tymac has one for sale. Check the search function and you can fine it.

·
Registered
419 Posts
If it is only the hitch that you're interested in, you might keep an eye on 4xGuard's Matrix. The front hitch and the shackle mounts fit right now (assuming the XH front is the same as my XK) with some minor (and easy) fascia cutting. I'll try to post some pics of mine soon. Not sure if 4xG ships overseas, though.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nope. Mine was only the winch mount, but I'll make you a heck of a deal on it.
yes.. I saw your thread too ^^

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If it is only the hitch that you're interested in, you might keep an eye on 4xGuard's Matrix. The front hitch and the shackle mounts fit right now (assuming the XH front is the same as my XK) with some minor (and easy) fascia cutting. I'll try to post some pics of mine soon. Not sure if 4xG ships overseas, though.
I've got mail from 4xGuard but..
unfortunately they are not planning to ship overseas . sorry to hear that

I really want it.. I think I will have to find other way to be shipped anyway

thank you for your concerns

1 - 9 of 9 Posts