Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Vision Warrior 375 with Goodyear Duratrac 245/75R17 ( 2 in Rough Country lift )
no rubbing on the way home, about 15 miles. very mild roar, with the stereo turned off ( which is a rarity )
From Discount Tire wheels/tires/and tpms valve stems - mounted and balanced and shipped $1300.00 even

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
Looks good!

·
Super Moderator
15,102 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Thats funny! I was just showing my wife these vary wheels! I have the same color commander. I think, which it is what I will do, you should add more chrome accents like grab handles, door handles, and rack rails. I think that will really make that commander stand out!

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
How did you get such a good deal on the package? I paid approx. $1064 alone just for my 265/70R17 Goodyear Wrangler MT/R's with Kevlar.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
How did you get such a good deal on the package? I paid approx. $1064 alone just for my 265/70R17 Goodyear Wrangler MT/R's with Kevlar.
They had an online discount of $50. The wheels ant tires came to $1187. I ordered by phone so I could make sure I got the valve stems and he still gave me the online discount.He hooked me up with the tpms to make an even $1300, free mount and balance and free shipping. I now have a mail in rebate thru Goodyear also.

·
Premium Member
191 Posts
Looking good, Smitty!

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
Looks great!

·
Registered
207 Posts
I know this sounds stupid, but do you think these will work with the stock goodyear forteras?

·
Registered
207 Posts

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks everyone, glad you guys think it looks nice. Im really happy with my choice of wheels and tires. There are so many different wheels out there it can be a little overwhelming. The wheels look great in the pics but they are even better in person. My advice for those that may be wheel shopping, if you like the way they look online, they will really blow you away in person. :eek:rangehat:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts