Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
looks like it was a good time. thanks for sharing your video.

·
Registered
331 Posts
I want to drive in the sand.
it's a little hair raising out on the beach....the traction control is going crazy, and the ESP thing hums. much much different feeling than driving the XJ and WJ was. We had the WJ here 2 years ago, right before we bought the XK...and I drove the XJ around in deep soft dirt a lot when they were building a golf course on my route home.....

We just look around and see all the stock Trailblazers and Rav4's bopping around....

·
Registered
15 Posts
It is pretty much standard practice to turn the traction control off in the sand. You need the wheel spin in the sand.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'll be there (Avon) in October, my normal week...

·
Registered
527 Posts
It is pretty much standard practice to turn the traction control off in the sand. You need the wheel spin in the sand.
+1 on this, turn all your slippery road saftey stuff off and have FUN in the sand!

·
Registered
66 Posts
We havent had ours out on the beach here yet. You can get a pass for Carolina Beach or for Fort Fisher, back when I had my tahoe we went out there all the time.

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Your camera takes good pics. The first pic you posted looks like an advertisement pic. What camera you use? Also, are those wild horses?

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
great job on the videos and great choice of music.

·
Registered
19 Posts
we r down here 2. saw your xk acouple times and come to find out u r only acouple houses down. did u let any air out of your tires ride is so much better very nice looking xk

1 - 20 of 30 Posts