Jeep Commander Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted to buy: 2006 Commander Limited, 5.7.

Any color except, white, black or blue. Must have saddle brown leather.

Prefer a completely loaded model that's located in/around Connecticut or Southeastern New York.

Thanks!
-John

·
Registered
5 Posts
I think I have what you are looking for. 2006 Jeep Commander Limited (loaded with everything). Brown Saddle Seats and has only 22k miles. I believe we are going to Certify the Jeep. If you are interested let me know and I can send you photos of the Commander.

Matt

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
msteiner19 said:
I think I have what you are looking for. 2006 Jeep Commander Limited (loaded with everything). Brown Saddle Seats and has only 22k miles. I believe we are going to Certify the Jeep. If you are interested let me know and I can send you photos of the Commander.
Matt,

Please do - my e-mail address is [email protected]. Where are you located?

Thanks,
-John

·
Registered
366 Posts
It's Unfortunate you do not want black because i have a 06 with 7.5K miles build date is i believe June 06' which means it has the backup camera and loaded with everything except the rear dvd and bluetooth. I have saddle brown interior and custom painted rocker moldings. If you have a change of heart, email me at [email protected]

Thanks,

Nick-I am located in Pennsylvania

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think the saddle brown interior is the limiting factor in the search.

I've been trying autotrader and cars.com with limited success - nothing close enough (100 miles.)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welp, my transformation from Commander wannabe to Commander noob will soon be complete. Matt (msteiner19) at Tom Ahl Chrysler in Lima, Ohio, hooked us up with a certified 2006, silver Limited, saddle brown interior with the 5.7. Used to be a Jeep program car, registered to Chrysler HQ, per what Matt told us.

Trying to work out the shipping date; flat-bed from Ohio to Connecticut. This will be the first time buying anything this expensive after only seeing pictures...

I'll let everyone know how we make out.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Guess I spoke to soon. Found out vehicle doesn't have Uconnect. So - if anyone has a line on the vehicle described in my first post, please let me know.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks - just e-mailed him. Looks like the turn-over on Ebay is pretty fast. Totally different line-up from what I saw last time!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.