Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just looking in to the 2017 navigation disk and man they what a bit, so just checking if someone will part with it. I am not looking for free but as close as I can get would not hurt. This past weekend I found that it really need an updated map. I think it has a 2010 map HA.

Thanks XKers
:grin2:

·
Registered
139 Posts
Just looking in to the 2017 navigation disk and man they what a bit, so just checking if someone will part with it. I am not looking for free but as close as I can get would not hurt. This past weekend I found that it really need an updated map. I think it has a 2010 map HA.

Thanks XKers
I was told by Chrysler that the last year it was available was 2013. So that's the one that I bought. It was already out of date when I bought it. But I thought a little bit of upgrade wouldn't hurt. I still had pay full retail for it. But oh well.
I'm sure someone out there somewhere can create one or do something about it I don't know.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts

Thanks XKers
It's cheaper to buy a Garmin or TomTom with lifetime map updates than to buy a new disk.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I recently got a new 2013 disk on ebay for $10. Not sure if the po ever updated it. I couldn't find a newer version myself.

·
Registered
4 Posts
2017 Map available according the website. I need to update too but I'm stuck on the $150.00 price tag. Thinking about upgrading my head unit anyway so I'm in flux..

I tried posting the link but it won't let me yet because I'm a newb. It's at the Chryslergroup website though.

·
Super Moderator
5,763 Posts
2017 Map available according the website. I need to update too but I'm stuck on the $150.00 price tag. Thinking about upgrading my head unit anyway so I'm in flux..

I tried posting the link but it won't let me yet because I'm a newb. It's at the Chryslergroup website though.
You need to accumulate a couple of more posts before you can post any links - or post anywhere else other than the new member section.

$150.00 is a lot cheaper than a new head unit.

That being said, I went through 2 factory MyGIG units before I finally broke down and bought a Pioneer.

But that's the way to go from a reliability stand point.

·
Registered
71 Posts
i thought the last year any mopars had an actual disc in the head unit was like 2007 REC units??? OP has a 2010 according to his sig....set me straight if i'm incorrect?

i have a limited 2010, and i do not see a nav disc slot like the LX cars/trucks had...(pre 08 anyways)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts