Jeep Commander Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a 3rd row seat for my '08 Commander. It has the khaki interior, so that is preferred, but I'd be willing to look at any color (nothing seat covers can't fix). Thanks all!

Located in Bloomington, IN

·
Premium Member
12,558 Posts
I have a grey leather in AZ but shipping would kill you.

·
Registered
2 Posts
3rd row seat questions

I am also looking to buy 3rd row seats for my 08 commander. My vehicle was not equipped with 3rd row seating from factory. Can I still just buy the seats and put them in or do i need other parts to make it work? Any help would be greatly appreciated. pics would be best.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have a light grey 3rd row I pulled to convert my sport to a 3rd row for vacations...I have a couple of the pillar latches too...I had the dark slate interior and it really wasnt an eye sore...Im in NE Ohio

·
Registered
15 Posts
I've got a match in that color. Was in an '07, took it out at 30,000 miles. Never used it. Check shipping, make me an offer. Shoot me a PM with your phone or email and I'll send pics. I've shipped some large heavy items in the past (motorcycle stuff, race bikes, military stuff) and it usually isn't as bad as most people think if you know what you're doing.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.