Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I recently purchased a third row seat from the local salvage yard, and upon getting it home and bolted down, observed the following:

I don't have the interior pieces with the cut outs in them to support a third row

I don't have the LATCHES, that are behind the interior pieces with the cutouts in them

I am sorry I did not mean to yell about the latches, but the salvage yard was of no help, saying the vehicle the seat came from was cut apart in the rear quarter panel, so they are in effect missing. Basically with no latches I bought a paperweight. My wife is not impressed with my attention to detail, lol :jawdrop:

I can do without the factory interior pieces, as I can Dremel them, and install the nice trim, but I need the latches no,getting around that.
If anyone has latches for either side, or knows someone who does, and they are willing to part with them, I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks,
Kevin

·
2,248 Posts
In what part of the country are you located?

·
2,248 Posts
Sorry, If you lived out here in California I was going to say that you could have mine if you came over and removed them.

I have a locking storage compartment in place of the 3rd row seat.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I appreciate the offer...
That is truly nice of you.
I don't know where to go from here, dealer wants 250 dollars a side per latch.
Happy holidays

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Try LKQ auto parts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I ended up finding them at the same junkyard for 125 dollars.
Interior panels, and latches. Thanks guys

1 - 8 of 8 Posts