Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, been looking all over for a commander. I would prefer a V8, Black, priced in the mid teens but I am open to other colors and options. Let me know what you've got. Im in Michigan. Thanks a lot!

·
Banned
1,406 Posts
Did you check ebay? I look every once in a while as I really miss my Commander and would like to purchase another, if the situations in my life allow such a move.

:eek:rangehat:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have been watching ebay and craigslist, haven't found the right one yet but thanks for the suggestions. Do I need the 4.7 for power or does the 3.7 get it done?

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
get the 4.7, the other is good but you will wish you went bigger. get the 5.7 if you find a good price.

·
Registered
809 Posts
Look into the 4wd system too; Quadra Drive, Quadra Track II, and Quadra Track I. If I could do it again I'd go for a 4.7 QDII setup.

However, if you want to buy mine, it is black. :)

·
Registered
809 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well, anything can be bought for the right price...

It's got a lot of sweat equity in it, though.
Well its an unbelievably sweet ride, plus since its already got the much needed mods, my wife cant get mad at me like if I did it. But if you dont really want to sell it I understand, it looks exactly like what I want mine to be though.

·
Registered
809 Posts
Well its an unbelievably sweet ride, plus since its already got the much needed mods, my wife cant get mad at me like if I did it. But if you dont really want to sell it I understand, it looks exactly like what I want mine to be though.

Thanks, it's been a fun project! Sent you a PM...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts