Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I have the upgraded stereo that comes with the 6 disc changer and satelight. I want to get the base stereo since it has a auxilory hookup. Anybody have one? Thanks!

·
Registered
122 Posts
I have one, just a single disc am/fm player. Came with mine but I upgraded. The ones that the sports come with correct?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have one, just a single disc am/fm player. Came with mine but I upgraded. The ones that the sports come with correct?
Yes, that's the one.

It's looks like this with the AUX connection on the lower left

·
Registered
122 Posts
Yep looks like the one. Email me at [email protected] to discuss price and where it will be shipped to.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Alright, let's re-open this search.

I got the one from Anthony but it was from an 08 or something but definitely isn't the one I posted a pic of.

I need this one:

Not this:

·
Super Moderator
14,949 Posts
Why won't the one you got from Anthony work ?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Why won't the one you got from Anthony work ?
It has different plugs in the back. Looking at his sig, he has an 08 - The 06-07 set-ups were the same so any swap is plug n play. They must have changed in 08. That's why I posted the pic of what I needed, cuz I wasn't sure of what year cars the one I needed was from.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I just up graded my stereo and have the one that came out of my 07. Which is just single cd, am & fm, and aux

Sent from my iPhone using AG Free

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I just up graded my stereo and have the one that came out of my 07. Which is just single cd, am & fm, and aux
As long as it's exactly this one below and it works well, I am interested.

·
Super Moderator
14,949 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
That'll work. I just put an RAK (6 disc cd/cassette) out of an 05 Magnum in my 07 XK. I took the same stereo as above out of my XK and put in my wife's 05 WK since she had the early model without an aux port also.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes, that's the one, thanks for posting. Let's take this to PM's....

Anyone know if I'll lose steering wheel volume control functionality with this "downgrade"?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Thanks Andreas, stereo is installed and working awesome! And the steering controls still function with this set-up.

Still haven't heard back from Anthonyyy, he seems to have dropped off the face of the earth big surprise

·
Super Moderator
14,949 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts