Jeep Commander Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just bought a 07 commander that did not come with crossbars. I would like to get some. anyone have any?

Ryan
Plymouth, MA

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
not sure of the "real" term, but the bars on the roof, that go across. i thought crossbars was pretty descriptive, but i guess not.

the ones in this picture-

Attachments

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
I have some, but don't know if I want to sell them just yet. I mentioned it to the wife, and she wasn't too happy I was even THINKING about it. They're just sitting in the garage, though.

·
Administrator
15,246 Posts
ryan1578 said:
not sure of the "real" term, but the bars on the roof, that go across. i thought crossbars was pretty descriptive, but i guess not.
Welcome to the Forum. Yes thay are called "crossbars". At least that's what I call them and I knew what you were talking about.

·
Administrator
15,246 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
i'll sell you mine make me a reasonable offer and they are yours, I have no use for them, and just removed them a few days ago actually. PM me

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
I purchased mine from an former member of this forum for $85, had to drive to CA but it was a nice trip.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I am looking to buy a set of crossbars. What are any of you asking and about how much do you think shipping would be? Shipping on ebay for cross bars range from $25 to $30.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
shipping on ebay is usually twice what it should be- Ebay.com doesn;t take a commission from the shipping- thats why shipping costs are sometimes pretty high.

anyone wanna sell their old crossbars just PM me.

·
Registered
283 Posts
I have a pair for sale in SoCal. PM if interested.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Question on the crossbars - what's the difference between the "flat" looking bars and the oval bars? I have the "oval" crossbars like Uber and after the lift goes on won't make it in the garage - it would be close I think with the flat version, if they'll hold the weight of the rack.

·
Administrator
15,246 Posts
bjamrow said:
Question on the crossbars - what's the difference between the "flat" looking bars and the oval bars?
The oval bars, I think they are called Sport Bars, are lockable and the flat ones are not.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Makes sense now looking at the photos, thanks.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.