Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! I WTB the front coil springs taken from a XK w/HEMI as they have the stiffest spring rate. I have a 2005 WK with rear XK coil springs and need the front XK coils to match the ride. Front WK coils are too soft.

Las Vegas, NV 89143

You can e-mail me at [email protected] for a quicker response.

Thanks

Tim

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
I have a set of front coils springs taking up space in my garage. I upgraded to the OME HD coil spings last February so have no need for them. They are for a 2007 Jeep Commander 4.7 liter V8, not the HEMI. I highly doubt that the HEMI weighs all that much more then the 4.7 V8 so if your interested let me know. I guess it all depends on if which engine you have in your WK. If you have the 3.7 liter these would definately help. If you have the 4.7 like mine then it might be a different story.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
WTB: front XK coil spings

I appreciate the reply. I have a 2005 WK w/the 5.7. The WK springs are a bit soft compared to the XK coils springs I have in the rear. What is the curb weight of you XK? I want to match the ride front/rear plus. If it's close to that of a XK with the 5.7, I may take your offer. How much are you wanting for the springs?

Thanks

Tim

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
07Jeep XK, you still around? Anyone heard from him? If not, does anyone else have some XK front coils springs that had either a 4.7 or 5.7 they want to get rid of?

·
Super Moderator
14,949 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts