Jeep Commander Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a set of used or new OEM front tow hooks for the XK, I don't care if they're chrome or black. I am going to buy them regardless in two weeks from a Jeep dealership for $85, if you can beat that price then I'm willing to buy asap!

Thank you,

Nick

·
Registered
807 Posts
I am looking for a set of used or new OEM front tow hooks for the XK, I don't care if they're chrome or black. I am going to buy them regardless in two weeks from a Jeep dealership for $85, if you can beat that price then I'm willing to buy asap!

Thank you,

Nick
Does that price inclue both LEFT and RIGHt and all the mounting hardware and the mounting studs for both sides?
if so thats a good price for everything. the MOPAR web site shows $84 per side plus 10 for each stud. May be that deal has a package deal cheeper than the mopar site.

I have a black pair on my new 2010 that that i will be putting up for sale in few weeks when i put on a brush guard. I was going to post them for $75 for the pair, plus shipping (shipping would probably put them back to 85 or so). Mine would NOT have studs tho...since i would leave them in the frame for the new stuff so you would need studs still.
If you DO NOT get what you are looking for PM me in a couple weeks and see if i still have mine.

·
Premium Member
337 Posts
I also have a pair of black OEM hooks (only) new off my 2010. Just installed my brush guard. If anyone is interested after ped4599 sells his, let me know and I will put mine on the market.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is it even possible to buy the mounting bracket/hardware separately from Mopar? I couldn't find an individual part number online.

If so I would be interested in buying a set of hooks from the members on the forum.

·
Registered
807 Posts
I know you can buy the studs....i am not sure about the 3rd anchor point bracket. I will know more about what parts are needed after i take mine off and put on the brush guard.
I am guessing the only thing needed would be the studs, which i know you can get those for sure from a jeep dealer.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.