Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to this forum but have been following threads ever since I began looking for a Jeep Commander of my own. I began looking about 2 months ago and after seeing more mod posts I know I have to get one soon.

Here is a wish list that I have(try not to laugh it seems too impossible)
2007 or newer
black or grey(not silver)
4x4
V8(5.7 or 4.7)
leather
sunroof/skylights
6-disc cd
under 55k miles
max price $20,000(not too interested in paying the max)

I have seen a few out there that meet most of these requirements but they always seem to either come up short or just have a price tag that doesn't seem to fit. Let me know if you see any out there, especially at dealerships, I have a car I am looking to trade)

·
Registered
139 Posts
I purchased the exact vehicle you are describing about 1 month ago. The only thing different from your list of wants is the color.

I used Autotrader, KBB Used vehicle listings, and cars.com, to find one. Most of these sites have advanced search criteria that allow you to single out some options.

My criteria included 2007 and newer, V8, and leather.

My specific purchase was as follows:
2007 XK Sport Red Rock Crystal Pearl
4.7 flex fuel
leather
Sky lights/moonroof
factory remote start
Homelink
32,000 miles
Asking price $18,695

The Commanders are out there. The dealership where I purchased mine had another one with similar options but with 55,000 miles for $17,500 in white. I am in northern IL. I traveled about 1 1/2 hours to the Chicago burbs to get mine.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks TheRocks, i have been seaching all of those sites with low results in my area. I will continue to search and may broaden my requirements.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts