Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in the Colorado Springs area and looking to buy a SUV in the next 2 weeks (lease is up). Looking at 2006 Commander Limiteds, prefer HEMI with QD-II and under 50k miles. Looking to pay in the $18k ballpark. If anyone has such a vehicle, please let me know what you got!

Also interested in 2006 Dodge Durango Limiteds as well.

Eric

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
There are 3 Commanders for sale on this forum.

·
Registered
4 Posts
The transporter that took my brother's Charger to Cali said they transport a ton of cars for Hennessey.They said nothing but good things about Hennessey,said they are putting out great products now.its usually just red-necks that need a reality check to realize there aren't enough people into keep Jeep in business.I hope Jeep keeps some models with solid axles and lockers but I know the brand will never survive with out vehicles like the patriot and compass.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
The transporter that took my brother's Charger to Cali said they transport a ton of cars for Hennessey.They said nothing but good things about Hennessey,said they are putting out great products now.its usually just red-necks that need a reality check to realize there aren't enough people into keep Jeep in business.I hope Jeep keeps some models with solid axles and lockers but I know the brand will never survive with out vehicles like the patriot and compass.

Wow, them's some fightin' words!!! What's all this about transporters, Hennessey and crap???:mofo:

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
Wow, them's some fightin' words!!! What's all this about transporters, Hennessey and crap???:mofo:
Most likely a spammer from the looks of his four posts. Testing the waters before he dumps some cell phones on us :rofl:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts