Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please someone tell me you have a pair or where I might be able to purchase some. Have looked all over the internet and have not found any.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Core. They don't offer them for the Commander anymore. I went to their website and they are no longer listed.

·
Super Moderator
5,763 Posts
Please someone tell me you have a pair or where I might be able to purchase some. Have looked all over the internet and have not found any.
I have only found the LED reverse lights that replace the stock reverse bulbs.

I have not come across LED Tail lights to replace the stock brake light/tail light bulbs.

I did come across these though:

http://www.bodykits.com/i-24250230-jeep-commander-4-car-option-led-taillights-red-clear-lt-jcm06ledrc-ks.html

I don't care for all those small LED's though.

I wanted one large LED to replace the stock tail light bulbs, like the reverse light LED replacements I have. I have not been able to find those.

·
Super Moderator
5,763 Posts
I stand corrected - just found these on carid:

Lumen® - Jeep Commander 2008 Stop/Brake Light LED Bulbs

I just ordered a set of 2 of the Plazma, 420 lumen (3157 Bulbs) it came out to $69.00

Now that I'm thinking about it, I'm pretty sure these are the same reverse light LED replacements I have but I didn't get the 420 lumen LED's I have the standard, 150 lumen (3157 Bulbs) for my reverse lights.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts