Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just like the title says. Looking for some used floormats and a rubber mat for inside the rear hatch.

Let me know what you have!

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
I have a set of original floor mats all look good except the driver side. I got a new set purchased at the dealer for Christmas 2013.

·
Registered
954 Posts
I have some too that I'm not using since I got the WeatherTechs. I can send a pic later if you'd like.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes please. Havent heard from the other guy, plus he said his driver side was not in great shape.

·
Banned
277 Posts
I, too, have a set of black factory mats that are in decent shape if I remember correctly...it's been a few years since I've put the WeatherTechs in. I'll try to get some photos to you as well, in case the other deal falls through.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I haven't heard from anyone so Creek, where in Orlando are you? I am in Deland and will be in the Orlando area a couple days this week. I just want to get something in there, at least for now. Probably going to go with weathertechs in the near future too. But for now I need something in there. So shoot me some pictures and a price.

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Off to ride my bike this AM, I will pull them out this PM and see if I can send you pictures. I am in the Wekiwa State Park area.

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
I must have pitched the drivers side since I can only find 3 mats. They are black and in very good condition. If you want them I will take five dollars each and may be able to meet you somewhere close to I-4 exit94 depending when you are in the area.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
OK, I think its going to be hard to find just a driver side front mat. I think I am going to have to look for another set. Anybody else?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts