Jeep Commander Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking for two years now and it kills me that I can't find them. So putting it out there if any one has them for sale I want them. If you do have them and can part with them for say a month ( I pay a deposit and user fee) so I can have them made. All the aftermarket items i have tried and did not like them. So if have them and would like to let them go let me know or handle a month with out them again let me know.

Thanks XKers.

·
Super Moderator
5,763 Posts
The fact that nobody has answered you in a month and a half is a pretty good indicator that you are looking for something you aren't going to find.

It's probably time you come up with an alternative solution.

I found these but they are not MOPAR they are made by Black Horse:

https://www.carid.com/2010-jeep-commander-tail-light-guards/

If you don't like them - you should probably call it a day, because I don't think you will find anything else.

·
Super Moderator
5,763 Posts
If ony there was more love for our jeeps...
This forum is proof that there is still plenty of love for Commanders.....XKElf is just looking for a part that is no longer produced - or in stock anywhere, I gave him a viable option - even if it's not a MOPAR part, Black Horse is still a very nice after market option and their tail light guards look almost identical to the MOPAR ones as far as I can tell.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.