Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a spare tire winch. 2007 Jeep Commander Overland. Some tool took my spare and cut the winch.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Looking for a spare tire winch. 2007 Jeep Commander Overland. Some tool took my spare and cut the winch.
I would check out some local junk yards.

·
2,248 Posts
I cleaned out my workshop to put my stuff in the Stacker and I found the spare tire winch that was removed to put in the Aux gas tank.

it is yours if you want it. I will only charge you double my usual fee, in other words....Its Free....

You only have to give somebody something in the future.

PM me the details on where to send it.

·
Super Moderator
14,966 Posts
I cleaned out my workshop to put my stuff in the Stacker and I found the spare tire winch that was removed to put in the Aux gas tank.

it is yours if you want it. I will only charge you double my usual fee, in other words....Its Free....

You only have to give somebody something in the future.

PM me the details on where to send it.
http://www.gifbin.com/982579

·
2,248 Posts
Some times you cannot even give stuff away. I have had a few PM's from another fellow that needs the spare tire winch. I will give Jazz another week to respond for the winch and then I will give it away to the other guy that needs it. Jazz had only posted 2 times and I quess he just forgot to check back in.

Film at 11:00

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Some times you cannot even give stuff away. I have had a few PM's from another fellow that needs the spare tire winch. I will give Jazz another week to respond for the winch and then I will give it away to the other guy that needs it. Jazz had only posted 2 times and I quess he just forgot to check back in.

Film at 11:00
Hueypilotvn,

Thank-you for locating the part. I recently got one from jeepcarparts1.com. Sorry I did not get back to you sooner. Everyone here has been very helpful.

·
2,248 Posts
Glad you got one. Now we can give the one I have to Murpm3.

Murpm3 send me a PM with your address and I will send the one that was for Jazz. See he already passed it forward without even knowing it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts