Jeep Commander Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a set of headlights, I am working on a project for my current ones and being able to have a working set would be great, as I have no b ack up transport. No salvage yards within 50miles of me have any commanders. anyone know where to find a used set?

thanks

·
Super Moderator
14,959 Posts
I am looking for a set of headlights, I am working on a project for my current ones and being able to have a working set would be great, as I have no b ack up transport. No salvage yards within 50miles of me have any commanders. anyone know where to find a used set?

thanks
There are always some on ebay.

·
Registered
809 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
How soon are you looking for a set? I will be swapping out my lights in the near future. (by the end of the month or early next month)

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
what are you swapping them with??? a month would be good...i just got tires so im tight on cash..but im looking early to find them and get a price. what would you want for them? there in good shape I assume

·
Registered
542 Posts
I have another set that I will be installing, so I will not need my OEM units. They are in great shape considering they are 2006 OEM lights. No scratches, no fadding/fogging, ect. I'll pm you for $$$$.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.