Jeep Commander Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am posting for my sister and brother in law. They are looking into a better vehicle and they are thinking the commander may be it. They want to buy used and are looking for one around $15,000. They hope that they can get one at that price that has around 20k-25k miles. They are not yet ready to buy but by march they will be ready. They are in the Central PA area near the NJ border (I-78 corridor). If there is anyone out there thay may be looking to upgrade to a new XK and want to sell the old one, or if anyone has anything specific to buying a used XK to watch out for please let me know.

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
March is a long time off to put feelers out, a lot of people do not know what they will be doing 6 months from now. Tell them to move up their date and purchse Red's.

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I told them about it and they are thinking it sounds good. I don't know where he lives so it may not be worth looking into. They don't want to do anything until march (latest) but if a deal comes along they may jump on it.

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks red, I know it is a good deal but I don't know if they are going to want to travel that far. However I will let them know where you are and see if they want to take it any farther.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.