Jeep Commander Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought an '06 Limited with a suspension lift and oversized Mickey Thompson Baja ATZ tires on it. Bought it for my wife so I would like to get the jeep back to stock ride height and tire size.
If you are interested in swapping my lift and tires for your factory tires shoot me an email.
In the east Texas area (Tyler / Longview)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Do you know what lift it is?
Are the Rims Stock?
It is my understanding that 265/70 rub w/o spacers... are there spacers on it as well?
pics?

I am just south of you and my parents live in Nac so a swap would be easy.

Highly interested.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The rims are stock, I really like the rims so would like to keep them. I'm not sure what kind of lift it is but the shocks are from Starr Motors Offroad Outfitters so I'm assuming that is who did the lift.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry I have not checked this thread in a few days but here's an update.....

The lift was dealer installed and have a quote in the works to get it removed by the Jeep dealer here and returned to stock. I am going to request that they return all parts to me so that whomever wants it will be able to just do the installation.

On the tires I'm looking to trade for tires around stock size. They need to be in pretty good condition. All I'd be looking to do is have whomever wants them to cover the cost of putting their tires on my jeep (or if we have the same rims we could just do the swap ourselves).

The tires I've got are Mickey Thompson Baja ATZ's, 265/70/r17 with some decent tread left with a full size spare.

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
ETxDuckHunter, you'll need to hold off on the lift removal until you have stock tires. Those tires will be too tall on a stock Commander. But maybe you already have that in your plan.

·
Registered
266 Posts
i have a set og tires and wheels (factory) w/ spare and tires are forteras but the tires do have ware ...after i did my lift i did not do my alignment right away so i have ware on the outer edge ..but after alignment was done it stoped ... im in AZ so i dont know how we would work that out ....but they are sitting in my garage and i was planing on keeping them .....as long as i can get stock wheels to replace them that would be cool...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.